The Silverlight Planner is a Silverlight control for implementing a broad range of planning and scheduling solutions. Whether a project requires the creation of a single-user Personal Information Management (PIM) application or time planning for multiple resources such as hotel rooms, rental cars and university courses, the Silverlight Planner provides an open, highly-configurable interface that will suit the project's needs.
Because Silverlight Planner is browser-based, it is perfect for applications supporting users connected via an intranet or the Internet. Features:
* Multi-resource / multi-day or combined multi-resource/multi-day modes
* Full drag & drop support
* Time-axis orientation can be horizontal or vertical
* Recurrency support & built-in recurrency editor
* WCF based data binding to server-side database
* Configurable editing of events, via inplace editing, popup editing,...
* Highly customizable appearance via Expression Blend or XAML code.
* Optional completion display per resource
* Optional linked events support with link indication and various link types
* Compatible with Silverlight 2 and Silverlight 3