ID2Q (Adobe InDesign to QuarkXPress) offers users a quick and easy way to convert InDesign content into a new QuarkXPress document. This includes the intricate details of all objects of the document such as exact page positioning, color models, fonts and styles, images, as well as precise text attributes.
Important items such as Tables, Layers, Blends, Runarounds, Linked Text boxes and Anchored boxes, Pantone colors and other color models are instantly re-created within InDesign. Conversion is enabled within the >Utilities>ID2Q menu.
The unequaled performance and accuracy of this award-winning conversion technology saves countless hours of scanning or re-keying and formatting legacy documents.ID2Q can convert InDesign documents created on either the Microsoft Windows or Apple Macintosh OS, into Macintosh or Windows QuarkXPress.
• Runs on QuarkXPress v8.x and 9.x
• Converts Adobe InDesign CS2 - CS5.5 filesFeatures
• Repurposes legacy content from Adobe InDesign files
• Preserves content, pages, layers, look and feel
• Quick & Easy to useAvailable for Macintosh OS 10.5.8Available for Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7